It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Fire Chief Charles Hood

This man is going to prison he has been Chief McManus's pal for years and every communication I sent this man was ignored. I was telling him about the many fireman that were chasing me all over the city and I even told him which fire station they were from and he did nothing. I believe during Christmas I talked to him personally to no prevail he may be a foreign agent I just don't know but he most certainly is not doing his job.
During election I went to the fireman union hall on I-10 and I turned in a lot of information regarding what the Castro Brothers and the Mayor had been doing and saying. One of the details was concerning a speech given at the San Antonio College and he was bad mouthing the fire department and their demands for more money. The city has been fighting against this this for years and they refuse to pay the fire department what they are worth. When this fact remains and their struggle to get the pay they are worth I could not understand why these fire fighters would help the people that refused to pay them what they were worth. I could not understand the fighters were helping the people who were boldly telling the media that their pay is a waste of tax payers dollars(the mayor said). Now o course I see the light the fire fighters attacking me are foreign agents and they do this for Hillary and Obama. They do this for the Castro Brothers and so they can destroy our democracy and freedom.
Which means that they have been attacking me since 2014. That is a long time and if we were to fail to prosecute you for espionage then we sure will get you on the multitude of crimes you committed to attack an innocent mother fighting for her children. So good job bringing yourselves out in the open as Moscow Heather and Brad convinced you that no one would know your true identity. You trusted the wrong sociopaths. Then you were dumb enough to believe Gregory Marshall was a victim of Domestic abuse. He is a killer, rapist, child beater, sociopath, thief, ect...   he takes his sickness and projects it onto others and you were dumb enough to believe his lies. Comey holds all the evidence of all his crimes trying to kill his wife and two youngest children and you will be judged by the world for helping the mad man. As if being a foreign spy isn't enough you are helping to kill small children. Did you want mercy? Sorry every mother in this world will want to see you get the death penalty.

Here is the fire department Foreign agent that had been following me around since the moment that I arrived in Seaworld area. He is the one that was manipulating SAPD and the foolish trader police officers didn't know enough to say we can't attck someone when she has not broke the law just because a foreign spy doesn't want people to know the truth about him being from another country here to attack our democracy.

No comments:

Post a Comment