It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 17, 2019

Ex Husband Greg Marshall

  1. So the agents just informed me it is the ex husband that called the Beth el told them not to give me food. Then he called the Catholic Charities and told them the same.
    That's nice thanks for the info you mind helping me out or are you going to sit thee and watch me be starved and poisoned?
    Are you going to tell me now that he manipulated the united states air force to send fighter jets over head?
    If that Is true America has a serious problem when a obese, trailer park trash simpleton can manipulate our military. I can see Obama doing that but if you are allowing my trailer park trash ex do this the US Citizens are going to be enraged and what you are allowing him to get away with.
    Next thing you know he will be manipulating the missiles and we will be knee deep in world war three. NICE

No comments:

Post a Comment