It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 17, 2019

All my work and dedication is so appreciated

  1. After everything I have done and all I have been through I am rewarded with poison and the inability to get medical care. I have no money no food and absolutely no way to obtain either. My reward for all my efforts and all my suffering is more starvation, sleeping on cement. dodging the killers sent by Hillary and Obama and instructed to take pictures of fighter jets and other planes. Yea as if I have the strength to do all this and survive the poison that was meant to kill me. And I am suppose to continue to believe that they will all be brought to justice? How and why would I believe that? The people that keep telling me to do and do more without having any consideration for my well being or my ability to physically, emotionally, or mentally keep going these are suppose to be the good guys that are helping me. That pretty much sums up the fact there are no good guys.
    You know full well I have not eaten you have watched me consume poison and I tell you I am not well and you tell me to watch across the city taking pictures wow your wonderful people aren’t you?

I sacrificed being with my children for six years and they are being beat on and you people sit on your asses as you watch the fat trailer park trash manipulating dumb police officers who think they are talking to someone with authority. He keeps making phone calls, sending texts, and emails. You sit on your bums doing nothing letting him do this for years. He is going to start World War III and you sit on your asses watching him do it and doing nothing about it 

No comments:

Post a Comment