It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, October 21, 2019

Edward Snowden

The more I listen to him the more I see that he is concerned about democracy and maintaining America, and our constitution. 
The more I watch and see I lean towards comparing him to the two agents that were attacked when they recorded the outside of the NSA looking in. They were demonstrating how SAPD is willing to break the law and make up penal codes because NSA tells to them to. How ridiculous that is. I was praising the NSA as being the only ones that were helping me. I was having a conversation with four men in my Taxi, hind site is 20/20 those men were trying to tell me that a majority of the NSA are dirty traders. I defended them and said they were the only one’s that helped me. There is agents that are helping me but I had no way of knowing that more of them are attacking me.  It falls into the same category of them gas lighting me in the beginning that Obama was helping me and some sort of good person. It was all a lie and Obama was attacking me the entire time and he has no interest in the health and well being of my children. Just three children he needed to sacrifice to destroy our democracy and pave the way for his fellow foreign agents. He is a sick man with little to no human qualities. What we all saw and believed to be Human qualities were completely fake. He got me I believed he was a good man I was wrong like the rest of america. It will be heart breaking for everyone to learn the truth and many will not be able to except it.  



No comments:

Post a Comment