It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Diane sociopath library employee

Diane enjoys going home getting her husband and going to the mall so they can walk pass me over and over again. A couple of weeks ago there was minions in the library complaining about me it was a new game of foreign agent cops. They thought if enough complaints were logged they could send someone to come and arrest me. I went to her and asked if those men had been complaining about me and she shrugged her shoulders said "I don't know". when in actually she did know and she was logging the lies into the computer system. She looks sweet right? Well first she is a foreign agent and second she is helping a child beater to keep his kids trapped in abuse she is a monster a very sick woman. 



There was a young man working at this library that was a double agent. He was so good at what he does I thought he was just a minion. He was here because of spies like Diane the demon.

No comments:

Post a Comment