It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

TRLA Letter denying me services as a favor to Castros

I was on the waiting list for years. I sent 150 emails to all their staff across the nation to tell them that their services were being manipulated by Josie Rodriguez
Nothing was done about this criminal until I handed a hand written letter to the attorney's in the San Antonio office. I don't know exactly what happened but she began making threatening prank phone calls and her pals were chasing me when I went to work and home from work.
I did not get the legal services and I did not receive an apology from any member of TRLA. My children are still trapped in abuse and if these people had conducted their business with an ounce of integrity then my children may not be trapped in abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment