It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 30, 2019

Chirst Episcopal Church

You see Scott he is a foreign agent and I had a conversation with him earlier this year about whether or not he would attack me if dirty city officials asked him to. Some how the conversation turned to Chief McManus he prompted it which made it obvious that is who he talks to on a regular basis. He said he would attack for the Chief. When I asked the question again in disbelief his response was "Well it's the Chief". That is sad it is as if he is not his own person and he is a puppet of the Chief and for him to announce that he is controlled by the Chief how degrading a position he has put himself in. The dirty City Officials should not be manipulating the operations of this church.




Here is Mark the typical high school bully he has been chasing me all over this city in his white explorer and he reads my journal calling me crazy when he was instructed to do so. Saturday Oct. 5th this creeper got all up in my face acting as if he some sort of good guy he was being condescending and sarcastic Mark is a tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment