It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Still stalking and Harassing

  1. Shirley Gonzalez and Greg Marshall

    After much pondering and reflection I realize that there are several different teams that are sending me messages in my phone and giving me information some of which has faults.
    And now I realize that it was not actually agents that were telling me that Gregory Marshall and Shirley Gonzales for boyfriend and girlfriend and that is the information that I received. It Was Written exactly like that Shirley Gonzales is Gregory Marshall’s girlfriend like they’re in junior high or something.
    Will finally I realized that that information was being sent to me not by agents but by Gregory Marshall and it was just confirmed that it was him sending me that information. Now of course I know how sick my ex-husband is but I didn’t think that he was so highly insecure he would ruin someone’s life just to build up his ego and to use somebody for his self-worth. This man is so insecure and is of no substance whatsoever that he gets some sort of false sense of so by being able to sleep with married women. He sees it as some sort of accomplishment. He thinks that he is all-powerful or extremely attractive or some such thing. Also Gregory Marshall said that he would be hurting me by announcing that he was sleeping with Shirley Gonzalez. I really don’t care who you’re sleeping with. I don’t care about you at all and I keep telling you that you don’t have the ability to hurt me and that’s been gone for a long time. It is concerning for me when you have highly insane and unstable women around our children. Our children is what I care about and what I’m concerned about. When your bedroom door is a revolving door our children are witnessing this and it’s instability for them they’re getting to know these women and they’re probably getting attached emotionally and as quickly as they become their out the door again. If that isn’t bad enough Shirley Gonzalez is highly insane and unstable woman is out there chasing me around every night she appears to be willing and ready to run me over with her automobile. I don’t need that kind of insanity around our children that’s disgusting it’s uncalled for you’re so unfit.
    You ruined your life by announcing your relationship with her then you were laughing about it it’s not funny grab your sick. Perhaps you were able to see far enough in the future to see that you could get her back in your bed again and it appears as though that is worked because the two of you are quite a team out there every night stalking and harassing me chasing me down as if I’m some sort of animal and you’re playing some sort of hunting game. So if that’s what you were hoping to accomplish well good job you did that at least. Now I wish the two of you would run off together and disappear all that’s right you are going to it’s called prison

No comments:

Post a Comment