It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 7, 2019

Foreign Agents put their children in american colleges




These foreign agents have put their child in American colleges and then they did the astronically stupid thing of helping to stalk to me they sat next to me and were disgusting all their fraud to get their son in the most elite colleges in this country. He sat there announcing how he is going to defraud the pell grant system he announced his plan on how to do this while I was listening. These agents are very stupid they really think they can do what ever they want and get away with it.
They are sitting right next me did not one single person tell them I am the reason they are going to prison? I am amazed how stupid people are no one can be this stupid. That's why you are going to prison because you are that stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment