It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Shirley Gonzalez proving she is a sociopath




Here you see a perfect description of this sociopathic witch she is a whore that was cheating on her husband sleeping with a murderer and rapist and she has been attacking her lovers ex-wife for years. She was told I was sitting at a table at the pearl which I do often. She came out to stalk and harass as if chasing me down in her auto every night isn't enough now she plans to come face to face attempting to upset me. Let me remind you all this is the sick woman who is manipulating the system to make sure my children stay in an abusive situation. Investigators have proven they are being poisoned this sociopath is keeping them their. She does what ever her lover tells her to do, Gregory Marshall.

No comments:

Post a Comment