It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Julian Castro giving a speech of lies

  1. Julian Castro is here at the Pearl there’s some kind of seminar talk that a woman’s group is giving. He saw me he walked right past me he knows exactly who I am he knows that I’m starving to death because he’s the one that did it. He knows that my children are being abused and they’re being hidden from me because he’s the one that did it. He manipulated the chords he manipulated Chief McManus in the marriage his little puppet. So the sociopaths walked right past me knowing how much pain I’m in knowing that I’m fighting for my life knowing that I’m fighting to be with my children and that sociopath had absolutely no emotion on his face he has no human qualities whatsoever. He has about four agents here circling the building and circling me. I walked in and handed the women of letter giving the information the truth about what’s happening here with this investigation. Shortly after I did that in agent walked in to take that letter from them before they could read it to keep that information Secret.






I went into the seminar and handed them a letter that had details of James Comey watching all the crimes of the Castro Brothers and he has been watching for many years. When Trump sent investigators the Comey team went incognito so they could conduct this sting. Julian Castro and Shirley Gonzalez proved themselves to be the dumbest criminals on the face of the earth. When I left the pearl Julian Castro called many criminal police officers and several fireman for stalking and harassing and because they have no morals they will be looking at criminal charges I was followed stalked and harassed across the city when I left the Pearl all the YWCA women are my attackers these are sociopaths who have spent years stalking and harassing me. Very sick group of people and 90% of them LATINO

No comments:

Post a Comment