It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Sept. 9th i am in serious pain

My body hurts and it is not getting better I am trying to flush my system but my joints hurt it is difficult to move and my wounds from mites are not getting better it is worse.
I need antibiotics I need proper rest I need to be pulled to safety I have been out here to long and yesterday I thought for sure that I was going to be laying on the side walk it almost did me in and if I stay out here I will most assuredly be poisoned again. I need help and no matter how I beg the good agents they have not yet sent Officer Christopher Dech to pull me to safety and I can not trust anyone else and I truly don't know if I can even trust him he has done so much for my enemies but what choice do I have if I stay out here I will die and I will do so never seeing my children again.

please pull me out i need a doctor i need rest and an IV please have mercy 

No comments:

Post a Comment