It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 28, 2019

San Antonio College Police Department

I tried to go to the college and use the Library as I do nearly every day for the last four years however now that it is full of foreign agents using it without harassment is impossible, I walked in the moody center and a female police officer Latino and very short said that I can't be in there. Since when? She said people will complain that I am taking pictures of everyone. NO I am taking pictures of foreign agents that you are protecting. There is no policy against pictures and there most certainly is no law against pictures. She lied to me and said the library on the 7the floor is closed. NO it is open until 1pm and everyone knows that including her. She then announced that there is a seminar happening somewhere upstairs and you can bet that is one of the Castro Brothers Chief McManus maybe even the Mayor and they instructed them to kick me out. If it is no longer open to the public you are no longer considered a community college and really when James Comey finishes his investigation this school will be closed. The construction is paid for by the american tax payers and there is nothing OK with that.
Marshall law is not OK and the harassment you are subjecting me to is not OK. You have just ended your career. She claimed she knew exactly who I am. If you really knew you would not be coming anywhere near me. You are doing Favors for dirty politicians you are guilty of collusion and obstruction of justice. You are a trader to our nation and you will be indicted for your crimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment