It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 16, 2019

Police officers fireman and then ambulance play acting a fake emergency

September 16th early in the morning about  1:45 a.m.  a bunch of officers to fire trucks in an ambulance decided to show up in the corner of Wurzbach and I-10 and pretend there was an emergency and there was no emergency and they were fully aware there was no emergency this is play-acting there was more than 12 police officers here September 16th early in the morning about 1:45 a.m. a bunch of officers to fire trucks in an ambulance decided to show up in the corner of Wars book and i-10 and pretend there was an emergency and there was no emergency and they were fully aware there was no emergency this is play acting there was more than 12 police officers here and that means that there are police officers coming in from another substation of course through Road substation is screwed all of their police offers will be known as children wasting city resources and pretending there's an emergency when there is none playing games trying to Gaslight people when I saw the member of the press I went right over to a mermaid sure that he knew there was never a jumper this is fake this is what they do they do it constantly I'm surprised there wasn't a member of CSI. See the picture of the corporal standing next to the civilian vehicle talking to the person who helped to Orca straight this fake emergency he thought he was going to threaten me he actually started walk towards me first of all your info loved in this fake emergency you know it's fake you know there's no jumper and I bet you were going to claim later that it was gone nearing and I was a block and a half away when you were playing these games and now you're going to walk up and threaten me no you're not you're going to lose your job you no longer have any striped and it's far as I'm concerned you no longer have a job and I will fight to make sure that your job is gone so don't you threaten me as I walked up and started taking pictures we toppers became aware of my presence they started to scary to their vehicles but you can see in the pictures then when they got in their vehicles there was no emergency for them to go to and they were doing 80 miles per hour down the service road next to the US Highway that is not legal of course I was upset so I was telling them that they have lost their jobs and they have Prue Road substation is full of criminals and they are about to be cleaned out. the ambulance in the picture saw me taking pictures they had their lifetime there was nobody in the vehicle if there's nobody in your vehicle and there's no emergency you do not have your lifetime that is not laugh elicit how they waste city resources. 
An hour after they were pulling off the steak emergency I was taking pictures of 3 hours that we're still on the highway and they had their phone glued to their ear now I'm standing here praying and hoping that it's the FBI telling them that they're screwed. I was standing in front of HEB the security officer started to talk and harass me came up to me and told me that there is no pictures and videos on HEB property which is a lie and I've been through this a hundred times she lied to her damn teeth and she was threatening me talking and harassing me she just made my lawsuit against HEB that much bigger that much more solid and I want to thank her for that she just lost her job as well .
those firetrucks knew that there was no emergency and I believe that they were probably using my name and saying that I was Jumper and as I said before I was nowhere near the highway and I most certainly I'm not going to jump I am NOT going to make your life any easier by disappearing I'm here until the end until you go to prison you're not getting rid of me. all of the fireman and police officers and the ambulance drivers received notification that I was there taking pictures and they needed to leave immediately you can bet that was cheap McManus and his little fun keys in his office because they're the ones that put on this display I don't know what they hope to gain by lying and saying that I was jumping off a bridge but what they gained is a lot of unemployed police officers with criminal charges it's a beautiful thing it's so deserving since you people are criminals and you don't know the difference between a la Flor Duran and unlawful order I have many more stories to tell tonight and it will happen because you just anger the hell out of me and you all know that when you angry me a create motivation 














when the police officers were speeding away from the scene I was standing there in the corner taking pictures the reason they were speeding with so I wouldn't get their license plate numbers or their vehicle ID numbers it doesn't matter whether I get them or not the FBI is well aware of what you're doing they know exactly who you are they know what your license plate numbers are they know your badge numbers in your name's it doesn't matter if I get the picture or not  this makes for a beautiful story illustrating a how criminal San Antonio is 

No comments:

Post a Comment