It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 16, 2019

Paul criminal sociopath fireman

As if I didn't see enough of the sociopath yesterday oh here we are bright and early in the morning. Gang stalking at its best dirty fireman and dirty police officers too stupid to say no to crime. Too stupid to understand they will be indicted for their crimes after watching all of these people and their stupid playacting display pretending there was an emergency when there was nothing. And this is a planned event because these firemen started planning for it about 1800 hours yesterday washing up the vehicles gassing them up and getting ready to the fake emergency that never existed. is this moron was instructed to come in here and eat and drink in front of me knowing that I had no food and no money and he was a sociopath enough to do it no virtues no morals no ability to say no I will not break the law and I will not attack and innocent Mother fighting for her children know people this is a demon's a monster. And then when I announced his crimes he laughs yes it's so funny a psychiatric evaluation is needed people this man thinks it's funny when he hurts people this man thinks it's funny when he commits treason against his country I don't think there's enough medication to fix this sociopath. Having sociopaths is First Responders is a very concerning situation and I do look forward to the FBI fixing the situation. I look forward to seeing Paul on the other side of the courtroom while I'm standing with the Department of Justice and he's being indicted for his crimes. And the more I'm just sitting here listening to what I'm saying and this blogger thinking he's not getting in any trouble at all. And how stupid is he that's the question everybody we're looking at a man with no cognitive reasoning no common sense whatsoever who actually thinks he's right and righteous. When I showed up with the fake scene last night and started taking pictures of fire trucks police officers they started running to their vehicles and speeding off doing 80 miles per hour a hoping I wouldn't get their license plate or the vehicle ID number. The FB I know exactly who you are those pictures don't matter. he is one of many who didn't have enough sense to leave the scene he stayed there for an hour after faking an emergency and wasting the city's resources. They imposed a danger for all of the drivers on the road because they blocked off Wurzbach so they can fake as if there is a jumper on the bridge.
 this moron with all of his comrades were in the parking lot of HEB and decided to tell the employees of HP that I wasn't allowed to take any pictures and then I was harassed by the employees of HEB making my lawsuit against HEB that much bigger in that much more solid.
 and a sociopath is been here for 30 minutes he already ate and drank in front of me and do his job is done but yet he won't leave

No comments:

Post a Comment