It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 11, 2019

My Daughter Ariel trying to help Gregory Marshall and Hubert Robertson attack me

My daughter Ariel made a fake ID and I never saw this comment until today. My daughter Ariel has her fathers thick poker straight hair and the rest of the children have their mothers' hair which is very hard to maintain and it tangles easily. When we brush our hair it looks like it has not been brushed in about two hours. My homes were never filthy I clean the floors on my hands and knees and I do laundry all day long constantly. She is a very angry woman who literally has nothing nice to say about anybody in this world she was influenced by her grandmother Kathy and her father to be so miserable I will not have a problem bringing in witnesses as to the cleanliness of my homes including daycare parents and neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment