It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Minions from the past



About a year ago I had to deal with her I don't really recognize him. I'm not sure what she does she just has a lot of boyfriends I guess I had to interact with her for about a week. Whatever dirty police officer sent her at me was putting gasoline in her tank. Well obviously she no longer has a vehicle and she's homeless I was bound to happen she was on a downward spiral.
 I was reflecting back on my interaction with her and I remember that she was dating some guy or spending time with him and his sister is a police officer. She had a lot of problems with this man because he was abusive and unstable and his sister the police officer kept covering up his crimes protecting him and his drug addiction. That man never faced any charges whatsoever and they pulled her into this conspiracy more dirty police officers at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment