It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Foreign agents and dirty domestic agents

Everywhere I go they put poison cigarettes in my path they put out a penny because they're smart asses and I'm about sick of you people allowing them to think that they are winning this game. It's at my expense not at your expense you're not the one starving you're not the one without bathing or sleeping and you just keep me going so that you can watch them commit crimes and you can watch them be assholes thinking they're funny. We all know that when they're sitting in prison they're not going to think it's so funny anymore. However I might not be able to see that day because you people refused and my suffrage. I see The Killers coming at me and I see police officers pulling them over and taking them away. Just like red the drug dealer the exact same thing unfortunately when Alamo Heights police officers and they could have they left on the streets to continue to commit crimes and it was me he was committing crimes against because he found me again and once again he was going to take my life took me to his girlfriend's apartment and was going to kill me in the bathroom. I'm still out here I'm still starving I'm still wanting for things like sleep and bathing that you people take for granted that you brought up in my face and you think you're funny sending people into Starbucks buying food eating in front of me you think you're funny when you're sitting in prison how funny do you think is going to be you still going to be laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment