It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 18, 2019

enough sufferage

i keep getting messages i will be doing this the rest of the year i won't be doing it the rest of the god damn week i will give trump investigators everything opposed to leaking it out slowly it's my life and my sufferage you are fucking with when you force me to tell small amounts. i saw the cop you sent at me and it is another that will loose his job. i see you sent dirty agents to fill the starbucks so i couldn't charge my phone you are doing all the same things over and over hoping for different results i will take all my pictures and story to the media and i will keep going until i find one that blows up your game because you ignorant agents both good and bad think you are going to keep playing me and keep me going without food bathing sleeping or safety from dirty cops think again stick your flashing lights up your ass no more of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment