It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, September 1, 2019

Dee as in Detroit

 and yet again as I was walking down the river walk Dee/as in Detroit was under one of the bridges he was screaming at me threatening me telling me how he was going to beat my head in and throw my dead body in the river.
 as Hercules was screaming all of these threats and profanity is underneath the bridge there was a bike police officer on the top of the bridge who could clearly hear the threats. And as you can imagine that officer did absolutely nothing about it wrote away I'm sorry but that's a crime not only is it a crime but that's a foreign agent threatening to beat my head in stab me and throw me in the river. He continued yelling and screaming as I walk down the river walk telling me to stay away from him first of all I'm walking away and second of all I was never anywhere near him this man is completely insane like most Russian agents who are here in San Antonio attacking our democracy and bringing crime to our city. Obviously president putting did a lovely job picking the most insane people in his country to send over here

No comments:

Post a Comment