It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Dirty Cop caused my poisoning

I went to a Church at 1pm today and there was a dirty Police officer that was following me and went to the church ahead of me. I received a muffin in foil and other food, the muffin was poisoned. When I walked away the cop and some fireman were still following me and circling me, they were watching to make sure I ate the poison. Now I am feeling the side effects and I am not sure what I am going to do to get through this considering I have no where to go.
Isn't it coincidental that this all took place moments after julian castro encounter, shirley gonzalez stalking and then I walked away and I was poisoned? It is not a coincidence.


No comments:

Post a Comment