It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Cesar Valero at the Methodist Church Laurel Heights

I went to the Methodist Church in Laurel Heights for their dinner as I always do shortly after I arrived and sat down Caesar Valero showed up. Unfortunately I walked away from my coffee while he was sitting there more than once. Now I'm feeling the side effects of being poisoned. I assure you the investigating agents were well aware of what his intentions were he received a block for instruction for the dirty police officers in the Castro Brothers.
During the month of February Johnny Ringo showed up to collect Caesar off in the streets. They were informed of what kind of a mess Caesar got himself into the conspiracy that he became involved in. Johnny Ringo and his sister tried to pull him out of this mess but Caesar was too stupid to stay down and stay out of the conspiracy to do bodily harm to an innocent Mother fighting for her children a mother fighting to keep yourself alive.
Although his sister and his brother-in-law attempted to save him he didn't understand.
In January Caesar was poisoning drinks that he was giving me when I finally figured out what he was doing I was dumping those drinks.
Cesar then broke ties with me and separated himself from me. He finally was informed that they planned on killing me and he didn't want to be framed for my death. A few months later he befriended me again. I don't know what they promised him or what kind of Lies they fed him. He tested me one day and asked me if I would like him to get me a coffee. As you can imagine I said I don't want any kind of drink or food from you. He sighed loud because he realized I remembered that he have been poisoning me apparently the young man thought that I was going to forget I mean the old man. Of course I never forgot. The only reason I spent any time with Caesar is first of all people were chasing me down to take my life and simply standing next to him saved my life. Second if I was spending time with him they would give him the poison and instruct him to slip it to me. Exactly what happened today. It is too bad he doesn't have enough integrity to say "NO".

No comments:

Post a Comment