It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, September 9, 2019

Alamo City Taxi Driver

 there is a man currently driving a taxi that says Alamo City Taxi on the side. I have worked with him before side-by-side because I was a taxi driver he's a very nice man he's also a undercover agent. He has worked for every single taxi company in this city. I found that odd and strange until I realized what he was now I understand. People don't realize how many foreign Agents come here and drive Taxi. I think eight out of 10 of those taxi drivers are foreign agents I don't think that my estimate is over exaggerated at all.
There is a taxi driver where the taxi at the L'Oreal I have to look that up and fix it there's an apartment complex or just taxi driver but never works. The taxi just sits there and everybody in the apartment complex knows full well that it never works he has to pay a lease on that apartment pay a lease on that taxi and if he's not working then it's a mystery how he's doing that. He's one of many foreign agents that's how he's doing it they have these things called sponsors who foot the bill for everything they're doing here in America

No comments:

Post a Comment