It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, September 5, 2019

Agent Jason

I remember feeling upset with agent Jason one day when he was sharing with somebody on the street at church under the bridge that he had received a death threat. He seems very upset about it an adamant that it was real and he was completely amazed that he had received a death threat. I found it a bit baffling and upset I received death threats everyday all day long I just got another death threat 5 minutes ago. Perhaps I started to think that it was the normal and that it happened to everybody all the time because it's become my way of life having people tell me how they're going to kill me. I have people tell me all day long that they're going to kill me like Hercules who told me he was going to beat in my head and throw my body in the river I do the best I can to avoid him because I believe that he really will. After all I am a major threat to all of these foreign agents that the CIA has brought into America and they're flooding into the city today it's craziness here and I need help

No comments:

Post a Comment