It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

ADHD morons don't know what it is step off


  1. This woman was sent at me she was told to inform me that ADHD is a mental illness and that’s how stupid she is ADHD is not a mental illness at all we see the world differently but we are not mentally ill. Most people with ADHD have a higher IQ than those so stick that where the sun doesn’t shine. This was a block of instruction given to her by Joaquin and Julian Castro now of course I realize that Joaquin Castro does the stupidest things I’ve ever seen in my life and there will be a book written listing off every stupid thing that he’s done and said and it’s going to be entertaining. But I was still standing in a place where I thought the cash or brothers grew a brain to step out of this mess while the Trump investigators watch them. Nope turns out cashier Brothers do not have a brain at all. Joaquin Castro gets angry and holds down the button on my phone so it dings out of control over and over again. Although I knew that this was one of his tactics because he was doing this in 2016 1718 and now 19 but I was under the impression that he was out of the way. He was holding down the button phonetically because he sent the security officer or the maintenance officer whatever he is at the Crockett Motel outside Joaquin was trying to manipulate me to take pictures of license plates in their parking lot so that I could be arrested for trespassing. When I did not comply with his request he was holding down the button on my phone having an angry outbursts and acting like a 6 year old child, I shut off the phone. Just yesterday he was holding down the button and throwing a fit unable to control his temper like a child simply because I said I do not like Brad I cannot stand Brad. So I’d like everybody to analyze this with me he became angry about the statement. So what is Joaquin Castro thinking that he’s going to force people to have respect for and admiration for his Pals? Does everybody understand this is mentality level of a child you’re not going to force me or anybody else to like your Moscow friends especially considering they are trying to kill me and starvation is the worst death a person can experience it’s the most torturous death known to man. Well one of them

No comments:

Post a Comment