It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

planes, helicopters, ad dirty officers Aug. 5th and 6th

August 5th all night long. there were plane and helicopters being sent all night long. I refused to take pictures I have been doing this for years they just keep doing the same thing over and over again and the investigating agents and operatives are watching they don't need me to take more pictures this is ridiculous you know exactly what is being done whether or not I take a picture means nothing.
Last night three dirty criminal police officers were driving through circling me over and over again my pals made sure to wake me so I could see this. they probably wanted me to take pictures but I am not about to get anywhere near these criminally insane SAPD officers. 





August 6th at noon
  1. I was purposely flushed outside so that I could take pictures of the plains there sending. I’ve been taking these pictures for years they sent Plains in helicopters all night long they’re sending them all day today. I don’t highly that I need to keep taking pictures of this you know what happening you don’t need my pictures you just need me to be distracted while you have somebody inside the library hacking into my account. You keep gas lighting me into believing that you need more evidence is there sending Plains that you need my pictures you don’t need my pictures I’ve been doing this for years and I’m finished I’m done you push me to the limit you’ve tortured me you have enough evidence for all of these idiots in prison














No comments:

Post a Comment