It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

LULLWOOD

at this location there was a silver 4Runner the silver 4Runners are used to Gaslight me to stalk and harassment in my case of gang stalking the silver 4Runners are significant I asked why 2395  was sitting in collecting dust . Shortly after I said it in my phone that silver 4Runner moved I don't know where it is it might be in the garage . Pay close attention to the real estate company  they are now guilty of collusion and obstruction of justice  they have just become guilty  of collusion in espionage .  They own the property I knew that it wasn't sold 



i hid at this location when i was being hunted. i was in the drive way. i kept ducting down next to the stone fence. now of course my enemies knew where i was doing to tracking bugs and my phone but they were having trouble seeing me. i am unsuccessful most times when hiding from them but this time i got a night of being hidden.
the house was on the market and remember taking an information page. Well it is no longer on the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment