It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

I'm not perfect I did things wrong to in the marriage

I'm not perfect I did things wrong too in the marriage. I keep telling the investigators that of course I did things wrong not to the extent that Greg is trying to say that I did things wrong I don't own all of those things here's one of them
We were very poor family with couldn't even afford a second vehicle for a family of sick and are vehicles cup getting repossessed. What couldn't keep food in the house either. When I went to get food assistance they would be various appointments that I had to go to that I couldn't make it to because we didn't have a vehicle. So Greg's mistress boss, took him to the shopping mall spent the entire day having him try and clothes she spent more than $1,200 for this man to have a wardrobe so that she could parade him around and call it business when it was so much more. It was pretty upsetting for me to just sit there and watch some other woman taking my husband to the mall put it trying on clothes going into the fitting room with him. Generally that's the wife job. But she was sleeping with him and she's been sleeping with him for more than a year so I guess that makes it okay right? And then he got nasty about it you ever notice when somebody's cheating they treat their spouse that they're cheating on like crap everything they do is wrong they're ugly their fat there worthless the garbage.
So it only took a few months after the Wardrobe was purchased and I was washing ironing and hanging clothes that the mistress bought. Mysteriously pair of scissors attack the Wardrobe there was holes everywhere. I have no idea what happened when Greg was getting dressed in the morning some of his clothing had big holes in it I was so upsetting I was heartbroken for him really I had no idea what happened. A pair of scissors must have gotten into the washing machine I'm so sorry I don't know how that could have happened those darn kids
 concerning the shopping spree that they had gone on Greg kept telling me that she refused to give him the cash as a bonus because she was convinced that you wouldn't actually buy the clothes. know the two of them sat down and convinced each other that I wouldn't allow that to happen because there was more important things to be purchased like for example we didn't have a vehicle at all. I couldn't even buy baby food we couldn't keep the kids fed the children and I hadn't had a new piece of clothing in years because Greg was such a loser. Absolutely I was not going to allow him to spend $1,200 on a wardrobe so that he can pretend that he successful and has a brain and fool everybody he comes in contact with absolutely there was more important things like paying the rent paying the electricity

No comments:

Post a Comment