It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Two Latinos in April

Two Latinos in a red pick up sent to end me

At 2100 there was someone outside the assisted living house shinning a flash light trying to find someone. Approximately fifteen minutes before that time a red pick up truck showed up two men were in it and they walked to the back of the new building, built for the needy assistance at the Episcopal church. I don’t what they were doing but they are not associated with church the truck is still at Episcopal Church at 0100 am. I received instruction in my phone to move into a wifi area when i went to picnic area across street a young Latino approached me acting as though he was high, drunk or both. I left when he sat at picnic table. I walked across street stood by a tree. He quietly followed and snuck up behind me. I quickly walked away from him and he kept up. There was a fellow I knew in back of Catholic Charities so I sat next to him and told him I was being followed by a shifty scary man.. He approached him the young man said I was just walking on the side walk. He walked off that side walk a block to follow me and he was surprised and that was guilt that caused his odd explanations. He finally walked away but was not incompletely gone.




No comments:

Post a Comment