It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 8, 2019

Catholic Charities

It was the ex husband that called Richard at Charities informing him I was in the area and they needed him to attack me once again and Richard did just that too he was driving pass me over and over again all night long because just like the ex-husband Richard is highly unstable. He just keeps ruining lives too stupid to see that we will never win he doesn't have have what it takes he is a fat looser. He i too stupid to stop he isn't happy with the potential of 5 life sentences he needs to add another how sad he is the father of my children. How embarrassing I was married to someone so stupid and insane for ten years.
That's why agent HEATHER failed so miserably she teamed up with a looser

No comments:

Post a Comment