It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Veterans compensation award letter

officer Christopher deck and Joaquin Castro continuously tell me that they stopped my veterans pay by calling the veterans administration and telling them that I'm not a veteran and that I was committing some sort of fraud by receiving the compensation to begin with. on August 1st I went to the veterans administration in Minneapolis and asked about my benefits and my compensation. they said my compensation is still in place and I've been receiving it since January of 2021. so obviously somebody's lying and I don't know who it is. I have my year-to-date pay which is the amount that Roy Vance officer Christopher deck and Greg Marshall have been taking out of my account. now I just need to get police officers to write a police report properly and investigators to investigate the bank fraud.

No comments:

Post a Comment