It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

The veterans administration August 1st

I went into the veterans affairs and told them that I'm homeless and I haven't eaten in almost 2 weeks. The employee there in that office was Aaron. Aaron said that he was a brand new employee probably because he is a part of the officer Christopher deck team manipulating the system. He said that he was contacting somebody that would help me. He told me that his name was Tom then when I got on the conference call or the zoom video call with this individual it said Shawn. It was a fake name and it was likely Thomas Boyle or Thomas worm that I was actually talking to. This man also was manipulating the employee of Dakota county veterans administration Joelle. I talked to Joelle in the Dakota county jail and he was informing me that I wasn't going to get any veterans benefits because I'm not from Minnesota that's not the way it works that's not supposed to be the way they do things and they are running the risk of losing their government grant money because of the manipulation of Thomas Boyle and Thomas worm. this individual that claimed to be Sean did a lot wrong first of all he wanted me to fill out a bunch of forms for compensation never asking me if I already received compensation from the VA which of course I do. The man was giving me phone numbers for shelters I don't have any phone service I'm homeless and officer Christopher Jack Rory Vance and Greg Marshall took my bank account. Obviously I have no way of calling however he left it hanging at the end of the call that I wasn't going to get any services including food vouchers unless I call. Since I don't have the ability to call I don't get to have a shelter. In three different cities that I have utilized the veterans administration services because I was homeless and needy I received a gift card for $25. Here in Minneapolis Minnesota I didn't receive any gift card I didn't receive a care package I didn't receive one single piece of food.

No comments:

Post a Comment