It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 18, 2022

Mall of America security

the same old tactics the same old methods they sent the security officer outside when I was taking pictures of my minions at Mall of America. he was told that I was taking pictures of people apparently that's against the policies and procedures I certainly hope that's written somewhere. yes it's penial code 309.1-dumbass. this time when the security officer came out so I was prepared because I've been through it so many times I was taking pictures of the planes that were flying by because there was a reflection in the JW Marriott that was pretty interesting and artistic. so what he saw was me taking pictures of planes and the individual that had manipulated him and give him false information about what I was taking pictures of has now lost his valuable opinion or highly regarded mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment