It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, August 18, 2022

August a dog came into town hurting me

when I was sitting on the bench outside of the hotel I watched the moron to come in after going out to eat he was with a shorter individual who looked similar to Marshall Mathers a woman had dropped them off after they had gone to a restaurant to eat dinner he knew that I had to eat and almost 15 days his intent was to start me today and he certainly was going to offers he wasn't going to give me any money either. now this piece of s*** is hurting me and he won't stop. I guess he loves doing Thomas worm favors. and now he's going to end up with the short end of the stick and a lake of fire and sulfur you better stop your s*** dumbass

No comments:

Post a Comment