It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, August 6, 2022

Another one watching as I start

< here we have another one who watches as I starve to death he got right on board with this conspiracy. he decided it would be so much fun to get involved with famous people like Andrea and Haley. he watches me being homeless being chased down people getting in my face yelling at me and apparently this is all right with him. he watches as they take my bank account and try to control me telling me that I'm not allowed to have any food I'm not allowed to have any money unless I asked every single person. that was Alyssa milano's idea and everybody was on board with it. they continuously told me after going 10 days without food that they were sending someone to help. that individual would show up and I would ask why they didn't help me they would then tell me that I have to ask and if I don't ask then I don't get any help and they will all watch me starve to death anddiv class="separator" style="clear: both;">

No comments:

Post a Comment