It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, January 16, 2022

The joke that took my rights away

as I have told everybody before ram Martinez and my ex-husband Gregory Marshall were in my apartment after I had been put in the bexar county jail they were given access by the apartment manager Paula Carol this is what I was told. this is the joke that I sent to sapd emails. notice that it said this is my story and it's supposed to be a summary of my story. well as you can see it's not. those people who are fluent in this language read this and they laughed. because as long as you're not fluent in Arabic you don't know what it says. and so it created confusion and those who were fluent explain to everybody that it's a disclaimer from a movie about copyright laws. and I still laugh but apparently Greg Marshall and Martinez seem to think that they can draw me up on emergency detention have me taken to a court of law the state hospital and declare me incompetent because I told a joke. .. oops my bad that may not be Arabic and I'm not allowed to say what it is because Jennifer didn't give me permission div class="separator" style="clear: both;">

No comments:

Post a Comment