It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, January 21, 2022

Money

it's always about making me spend as much money as possible draining my account. since they started attacking me when I was young it's always about making sure I'm always broke and always on rock bottom so the business centers at the motels will not work I file complaints with their corporate office and I will continue to do so sending it in certified if I have to. the employees are being manipulated the computer systems are being manipulated the printers won't work and there's a error on the printers because someone standing next to it causing the error. at the Wyndham gardens I was able to print some things and I was able to access my accounts but it didn't last long. soon the printer was no longer operational. there was no scanner that is normally there because it was taken out. also at the Wyndham gardens there was no breakfast being offered they were telling all of their guests that there would be a breakfast in the morning the breakfast didn't happen and they claimed it was because of covid precautions. when I reached Little Rock Arkansas I was looking for a taxi or a shuttle bus to stay at a motel I was on my way to the comfort inn when the Holiday inn bus showed up and was very firm about taking me to the Holiday inn. the Holiday inn was booked up filled with veterans and minions. I had to stay at the Holiday inn Express and the last time I stayed at the Holiday inn Express I did not have a favorable experience and this time was no different. there was a black man following me asking me to go with him he followed me to my room he was sending out text messages the entire time he was following me and you can bet that he was sending out a text message of the room I was in. I experienced the same kind of pain that I experienced in the jail similar to a yeast infection and then I started to develop a urinary tract infection and there was pain on my vagina. exactly what I experienced in the bexar county jail. their computer systems were down and even though I started the process of complaining to the corporate office about the computer systems being down the computer systems never were rebooted so the gas and customers could use the computer systems. I went to the other Holiday inn and when I opened the computer there my library account and my email was open on that computer when it should not have been. I used the email and the library account while I sat there they had put a sign on the computer that said out of order but it wasn't out of order at all I simply moved the sign out of the way and use the computers. when I was printing things the printer jammed up and nobody was able to use that printer again as long as I stayed there. the local authorities were contacted and they were told that I was guilty of criminal trespassing because I was staying at the Holiday inn Express and I walked over to the other Holiday inn to use the computer. the individual that is giving his fault identity claiming to be other people is announcing that it's his job to make sure that I can't use a computer and I can't print up my newspapers so he is manipulating these businesses creating them problems with consumer affairs and their corporate offices. and I have a UTI

No comments:

Post a Comment