It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Margaret Mitchell minion inmate bexar county jail

Margaret Mitchell was put in the bexar county jail at the same time that I was there. she was given a block of instruction to befriend me and give me gas lighting stories lies. eventually Margaret Mitchell was rallying all the other inmates in the jail getting them to gang up on me ridicule me and she was attempting to convince all of them that I was crazy so they could then go to a supervising floor sergeant and tell them that I was insane and I needed to go to the State hospital. some of the gas lighting stories that I'm given while I'm out on the streets doing this have a little bit of Truth in them and it's my job to pull out the information that is needed for me to keep going keep being bait and continue with God's plan. Margaret Mitchell was telling me that in 2020 she purchased a tattoo certification kit to learn how to tattoo and become certified. this is not the first time I have heard about this tattooing company that teaches tattooing skill and certifies people to become tattoo artist. unfortunately at this time I forgot the name of the company but I have it written down. in 2014 I had many of these minions approaching me telling me that because I'm an artist I should become a tattoo artist. I never aspired to do such a thing I'm a sketch artist there's a big difference. Margaret Mitchell then told me that she works for the cartel her brother was in prison because he killed 23 people for the cartel and the libidos. she told me that she had been arrested and she was going to trial because she was going to be held accountable for being a part of a conspiracy in the deaths of 23 people. she then told me that her father died in prison two months prior to that. while Margaret Mitchell and I were incarcerated together she claimed that her mother died on September 10th I believe she was crying for 3 days and she was upset this gas lighting story was designed because the inmates are supposed to have the right to go to a funeral of a relative that is a near relative apparent or a sibling. I was supposed to go to the kiosk and start advocating for Margaret Mitchell because her mother died and no social worker showed up and she was not permitted to go to the funeral. I've seen these type of gaslighting stories for years I didn't believe her because of all the crazy stories that she had told me I didn't advocate for her because she's perfectly capable of advocating for herself. when I looked up the case information about Margaret Mitchell when I got out of jail I found out that she had been picked up for possession I had nothing to do with a conspiracy concerning or surrounding 23 deaths. Margaret Mitchell told me that she's from Detroit Michigan and that her grandmother owns a restaurant on 9 Mile road it's a restaurant where Marshall Mathers frequence. she said that Marshall Mathers takes his daughter Haley to this restaurant and that's how she met Marshall Mathers AKA Eminem. she said that she is the close personal friend of Marshall Mathers. she told me that he sang at her sweet 16 birthday party. the dates that she claimed he was singing live didn't add up for me Marshall Mathers took a break from the music industry and her sweet 16th birthday party would have fallen right into the period of time when he was taking a break. Margaret Mitchell then went on to say that she is also the close personal friend of kid Rock she showed me two tattoos on her back one of them was on the side of her rib cage and these tattoos were in reference to God and how powerful and great our God is. she told me that kid Rock has the exact same tattoos and kid Rock was watching as she got the tattoos. Margaret Mitchell then went on to create havoc and chaos in the jail for me. she was getting all the other inmates to believe that I was crazy at one point in time she said oh she's crazy she thinks the CIA is following her and the CIA is in all of her phones. this is a statement that I heard frequently while I was on the Streets of San Antonio many of these little minions homeless drug addicts we're using this phrase to help attack me to convince all others who surrounded me that I was insane. it was confusing to hear Margaret Mitchell say this I had never made this statement to her I never talked to her about this it is a very true statement and the CIA does control all of my communication they are controlling all of my electronic devices and my own technologies but I never told her that. Margaret Mitchell then went on to tell everybody in three bravo cell that she's going to prison she told me how she had been in a facility in Waco Texas that is all women she said this TDC facility was being run by one woman her husband and his brother. she told me that her husband and his brother were raping the women that were in the facility. she told me that recently they were caught and they've gotten in trouble for this. when I look at Margaret Mitchell's records I don't see any evidence that she was ever there there's important information in this story and all of us need to pay attention. Margaret Mitchell then went on to tell all of the other inmates that I was insane because she told me that she would be going to prison for being a part of a conspiracy in 23 deaths. she told all the other inmates that I was crazy because she told me that she works for the cartel and she was born into the libidos and apparently when she's telling me outlandish crazy stories that makes me crazy does that make any sense? I was writing a journal filling out my story on several motions filing motions it was hard for me to buy paper or an ink pen because the officers that arrested me made sure that I had absolutely no money while I was in the jail. Brianna landa and Margaret Mitchell stole my journal while I was asleep they took the pages from the journal passed it out to all the other inmates and asked them to read it. this action was an attempt to make everybody believe I was crazy and it backfired in their face. my entire objective is to make sure people read my story and hear about my story the only thing these devious women were doing was helping me. as you can imagine it was very upsetting to have everything stolen from me I went to the officer who is officer Campbell oh wait no her name is officer Garcia but her face looks like the baby from the Campbell's soup I got confused. so I went to this officer and told her my things have been stolen from my bank she gave me the common phrase what do you expect me to do about it. all the supervisors of sapd say this exact phrase to me what do you expect me to do about it. I expect them to know what to do about it I expect them to know how to do their job without asking me for a job description. I watched as other bunks were flipped over and all the women were forced to sit in the day room because somebody stole shampoo. when I went to the officer with items that were stolen off my bunk she refused to do anything about it. after she had refused to do anything about it Margaret Mitchell walked over to her desk told the officer that I was falsely accusing her of stealing things she asked the officer to go to her bank and flip up the mattress to look and see there were no papers there. the officer walked over to the bank that was next to mine flipped up one end of the mattress looked under it flipped up the other end of the mattress looked under it and said to me she doesn't have your papers see. on October 18th I watched Brianna landa stick some papers in an envelope and write attention lieutenant Lockwood on it and put it in the mailbox. the papers that she put in it were the journal pages she stole from me the statement that she wrote was that I was crazy because of what I wrote in my journal. they were attacking me trying to get me locked in the state hospital claiming that I was insane and incompetent. on October 18th I had a consultation with an attorney. during the consultation with the attorney all of the women in the cell 46 of them were silent and quiet they were listening to my consultation with my attorney I had been in the jail for 67 days and this was the first time I ever talked to an attorney. it was officer Cantu that was working the cell that day. when I was finished with the consultation with the attorney all of the women in the cell started clapping an officer can't use attitude towards me changed. every one of them had listened to what I was telling that attorney and the fight and struggle that I've had for my entire life the fact that I went to every senator in the state of Texas the fact that I make biweekly visits to Austin Texas the capital of Texas talking to government officials trying to get Justice and trying to get help from my children who are trapped in abuse it enlightened everybody. Sergeant ambry started to work hard to claim that I was insane the following day he took Margaret Mitchell out of the cell to his office to get a statement from her claiming I was insane. on October 19th no it was October 20th I had a consultation with Mark John McKay that was the attorney that was signed to defend me he's also been a part of the conspiracy to attack me for decades. that man was hoping my ex-husband to attack me trying to get criminal charges against me Gregory Marshall was using this man's name over and over again. when I went to a consultation and lockdown with Mark John McKay Sergeant ambriz was screaming down the hallway asking me where I was going and what I was doing. Sergeant ambriz made it clear that he was one of many that was helping to attack me. I was moved out of three bravo which is called a trustee pod it's a three for one pod. on October 20th I was moved out of that pod that sell and I was put in a mental health cell because they were starting the process of claiming I was insane to have me locked in the state hospital. and as always there is more to the story

No comments:

Post a Comment