It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, January 30, 2022

All police department s

as I drive across the country all police departments are being called they are being told that I'm a wanted criminal and they need to harass me stalk me Chase me down apprehend me and put me in jail. South Hill Virginia is one of those police departments so I called them to inform them that my ex-husband and his friends are making phone calls I asked if they can confirm whether or not a phone call was made to their Police department telling their police officers that I was in the area and a wanted Jason his phone number is 804-363-4424. he told me that he would be looking into it and call me back to let me know whether or not any phone calls were in their system that were made to the local police department he at this time has not called me back I i nvite you to call him back. criminal

No comments:

Post a Comment