It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Breakfast at the Holiday inn

I'm receiving messages over and over again telling me that I can't eat the breakfast here at the Holiday inn now it's true for many years they have been poisoning my food and I should be cautious. but I find it hard to believe that they poisoned all the guests here at the Holiday inn just so they can get me not that it would be a first not that it hasn't happened before but you would think at some point they would start to slow down I've seen a lot of familiar faces here at the Holiday inn there's been a lot of upset about people driving all the way from Texas to be here but I certainly pray to my Lord and Savior that you didn't poison everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment