It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, January 22, 2022

The games spies and agents play

when I was at the FedEx in Sevierville Tennessee I left some of my papers on attended and one of the spies/officer that showed up took those papers they got a lot of the original copies of receipts a lot of things that I needed things that I needed to scan and get into the blog. they were trying to stop me from building my newspaper as I call it and stop me from handing out the information. not only was I charged three times the amount just to make copies but they were also stealing my documents. I sent out three packages while I was at that FedEx and now I'm wondering if those packages will ever get to their destination. because I was angry when I figured out that so many of my documents were gone I went to the computer at the Black Fox and I printed out many more. they watch me do it they knew what I was doing and now they are scheming new ideas of how to get the documents away from me and keep me from handing them out. I am in a Enterprise rental vehicle they have access to the computer systems they have access to the computer of the vehicle it's easy to reprogram another key fob as long as you have the proper equipment to get it done. they have everything they need to make a new key fob. this is a push start vehicle they don't need to get in it just to take papers they can take the entire vehicle and I would be stuck here unable to make my trip across the country. they were so adamant to make me walk through the town and be a tourist like everybody else doing my interviews and getting my pictures they wanted me out of the vehicle and away from the vehicle which made it very clear they were confident they could get in the vehicle they were confident they could take the vehicle and that's exactly what they were about to do. I'm in one of Blake Shelton's favorite cities where he has a restaurant. as I'm driving in they are announcing to me that Blake Shelton is my enemy and wants me dead. they continue to use the names of famous people to intimidate me to stop me telling me that I am hated by so many. I had every intention of going to his restaurant and making sure that he received the thing that I call a newspaper which is a packet of information telling my story of all the crimes that the dirty City officials of San Antonio have committed against me. I still I still have tagging along the criminal that was at the counter of the frio road substation the exact same one that was at the FedEx stealing all of my documents apparently he has friends and dealerships

No comments:

Post a Comment