It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, January 25, 2022

What is always done

when I'm traveling going from business to business or even moving to the city of San Antonio they always make phone calls and have bathrooms shut down every time I arrive knowing that I need the bathroom and they are doing the exact same thing they always do it's never worked before and it's never stopped me but they just keep doing the exact same thing over and over again they're trying to create anxiety about money they're telling me I have to stop and look it receipts if I can't find my phone in my pocket or in my bag they tell me that I left it at a store and I need to go back

No comments:

Post a Comment