It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 31, 2022

Library and town hall of Springfield township

I was going into use the library to get a guest pass for the day so that I could use a computer that actually worked. as I was going into the library I was told there was a warrant out for my arrest the moment they put my driver's license in the system police officers would show up at the location to apprehend me. I can't imagine why there would be a warrant for my arrest but I can see that in this township they are doing very similar things as to San Antonio. the exact same things this is where my special books were placed. minions were showing up to the library there was an agent sitting in the parking lot and a minion who had been in San Antonio showed up at township Hall and the police department when I left my packet of information. there was even a fake emergency while I was there I was receiving messages to stay as long as possible that's when I decided to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment