It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Parking in Nashville

it says that I have to scan it to pay they're not having any consideration whatsoever for those of us who have phones that are being controlled and manipulated by dirty cops. I can't use a machine do you know my ex-husband and we King Castro controlling my phone if I even try to pay for parking they're going to make sure I get told. if I try to put my bank account information in my phone they will manipulate my account they've already tried to do it by the way and it bounced back Free Will is a bugger I would have fell for the imposter attendant I would have been told and stuck in Nashville it would have been horrible because I'm walking around looking for a machine that I can pay as long as I have to use my phone I cannot park because they want to set me up they do it everywhere I go and this city won't be any different it's entrapment. okay so I found a machine so that I don't have to use the app and scan for parking. the machine is not functioning which happens a lot to me in San Antonio. so now here in Nashville the machine isn't working the same exact thing I experience in San Antonio. I want everybody to take a close look at the sign and see how they say immobilization they're not saying they're going to tell your vehicle and hold it until you pay a large amount of money because they must know that it's not legal to do that. but they have however indicated that they could make your vehicle immobilized perhaps a boot. and of course a lawsuit to get the charges the fees that you would have to pay if you didn't pay for parking
two local people pulled up and they tried to use the machine as well so it's not working for them either the man said there used to be a box here and you could put the cash in the slot where you were parking I sure do miss those days. so it's not just me the machine isn't working for anybody

No comments:

Post a Comment