It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Child support warrant

they are desperate to get a warrant for my arrest so that they can keep me out of the Capitol building have me arrested put me in jail and then from jail they're going to have me put in the state hospital and do declare me incompetent. this is the methodology that they were using when they put me in the jail in bexar county. now they've decided that I haven't paid child support in a long time and they can go ahead and get a warrant for my arrest for not paying child support. the problem with their new tactic is the fact that I went to the attorney general to have an investigation done into the child support that I supposedly owe which is an excessive amount and they've been conducting an investigation for the last 6 years. while they conduct an investigation no child support is owed.

No comments:

Post a Comment