It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Bexar county jail mailroom

I continuously I'm sending letters and packages to the inmates in the bexar county jail. those women who I spent time with the stories that I collected. The mailroom of the bexar county jail is doing everything in their power to make sure these communications don't get to the inmates. after being out of jail for 3 days I sent in packages and I had to use FedEx to do it they were able to receive those packages but when I use the United States postal service everything is stopped at the bexar county mailroom. Ruben resendez is the employees who continues to stop the mail all the mail I was sending out of the mail room and the mail that will be received for the inmates will be stopped as well they are giving a disclaimer to all of the inmates that all of their mail will be scanned into the system and they will receive it in electronic communications on a kiosk. these things are supposed to be put in their property and they're supposed to receive it when they leave the jail their property is being shredded and destroyed there is nothing there is nothing moral or virtuous about this. in 2020 my mail was being stolen from the homeless shelter I attempted to file several police reports I was unable to get those police reports because of dirty sapd officers like officer Henderson badge number 1280. my conversation with him was hideous he said that he received a phone call from a woman claiming to be the supervisor of the veterans department of the homeless shelter. he threatened me and told me several employees at the homeless shelter we're looking for me as if I was in some sort of trouble at the homeless shelter and if I'm in trouble with the homeless shelter then of course I can't have a police report concerning stolen mail. I then did a follow-up file complaints with United States government concerning stolen mail and I went to the main post office in San Antonio Texas I wanted to talk to their fraud department to file a complaint about the stolen mail. the employee called somebody told me it was the manager of the entire post office the main post office in San Antonio. he said his name was Ruben resendez and he said he is the supervisor of the main post office of San Antonio Texas. well on the phone with him he told me that they only send mail and receive mail and they don't have a fraud department. does anybody find that odd that the main post office for a city that is 1.6 million doesn't have a fraud department. Ruben resendez is a criminal working at the bexar county jail controlling mail and taking other people's property and shredding it.

No comments:

Post a Comment