It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, January 16, 2022

Dunham and Jones

I was never able to determine what this was as I've said a hundred times my phone is controlled and when I make phone calls to double check things I'm unable to get through to anybody. I really have no idea what this is and I look forward to finding out notice how it says avoid a criminal record if possible and then all of a sudden the NSA was telling sapd officers to claim that I committed a crime that I didn't commit is that coincidental? it doesn't seem like it is they always go through my apartment taking pictures of all the paperwork that is there and this most certainly was there when they were going in the apartment unlawfully gaining access

No comments:

Post a Comment