It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, January 29, 2022

Jesus Christ homeless statue

somebody has been loudly protesting the statue of Jesus Christ homeless. somebody has been announcing that Jesus Christ was never homeless this didn't happen. they're wrong. I had to point out the obvious when I was on the Streets of San Antonio I had cuts on my feet exactly like those cuts in the statue. are you sure that you are an authority of what Jesus Christ has done? are you sure Jesus Christ wasn't homeless on the Streets of San Antonio for 3 years? you better be sure the next time you decide that you hate the statue and it has to be removed because it is not correct. I'm pretty sure it's very correct and Jesus Christ has suffered at the hands of you

No comments:

Post a Comment