It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, January 29, 2022

VIA bus passes traced

my via bus passes are traced and tracked they've been doing it for a long time and I guess I failed to say anything about it every time I I buy a via bus pass they're looking at the cameras they know it's me and they Mark that particular bus pass that way anytime I use it they know when I'm getting on the bus where I am and they can use the cameras to watch me to see where I'm getting off. this is useful for them when they're sending minions at me. the day that I got out of jail I had three different minions coming at me and one of them gave me a bus pass. he said it was his birthday and he had just turned 50 that's code for you're about to have another warrant for your arrest so the one that was given to me you see that it says expires on Saturday 8th January 2022 I received it on January 7th just moments after I got out of the jail. they wanted to track me and they wanted me to use the bus pass they wanted to know whether or not I was going to my apartment. I never use the bus pass because they sent a different minion at me whose name is Rusty and he put me on the bus with his disability bus pass because they always get somebody that is a care provider on the bus with them for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment