It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, January 24, 2022

Danielle nagle

I have a business card with the first two numbers listed as a contact information for Danielle Nagel. the 4150 is a fax machine. the 41 30 is a man named Phillip I left my information I asked him to find Danielle Nagel because I need to talk to her about the attacks that she's delivered upon me and the lies that she told me about the fact that she cornered me in a Holiday inn hotel room claiming that she was visiting me because I have an emotional disorder. she had two police officers accompanying her who were claiming to be police officers from the behavioral health unit. one of those police officers was a Janice Harris and she does not work for behavioral health. when I went to visit the CPS main office on Southwest military Street they gave me the name of j a n i s Harris claiming the police officer works for CPS and I needed to contact her. I was at CPS to find out why CPS has not helped my children to talk to a supervisor and find out what was done with the complaints that I filed. to find out why it is a detective Rhoda police report telling me a CPS investigation would be done and CPS did nothing to help my children with the abuse that they are suffering. my ex-husband legally abducted those children and took them all across the state lines and he is currently willfully hiding the children brainwashing them telling them that their mother is insane and dangerous I'm dangerous to you spies I'm a danger. I'm dangerous when it comes to Greg Marshall continuing his crime spree and living a free life it's over

No comments:

Post a Comment